Tewaterlatingen

Een gezellig, leuk en informatief Scheepvaartforum
Joost.R

Re: Tewaterlatingen

Bericht door Joost.R »

EasyMax-type multipurpose vessel launched successfully at shipyard Royal Niestern Sander

Today yard number 850 was launched successfully at shipyard Royal Niestern Sander.
This ice-strengthened multipurpose vessel of the EasyMax type, commissioned by Wagenborg and affiliated partners, is the largest vessel ever built at the yard situated on the landside of the dikes in the North of the Netherlands.
ns.jpg
ns.jpg (86.66 KiB) 11923 keer bekeken
The vessel has a cargo capacity of over 14.000 tonnes, measuring 149m in length and 15,90 in width.
The ship will be delivered by the yard in April 2017 when christening and name giving will also take place.
VIDEO

Source: Wagenborg

Bert (R.I.P.)

Bericht door Bert (R.I.P.) »

Afbeelding

Stapelloop bij de werf Royal Bodewes te Hoogezand.

Bert.Romeling.
Bert (R.I.P.)

Tewaterlating bij de werf Royal Bodewes te Hoogezand de "ARKLOW VENTURE", op vrijdag 16 juni 2017 tijdstip 10.00 uur.

Werf gesloten voor publiek.

Bert.Romeling.
Bert (R.I.P.)

Launching of Nb. 428 ‘Arklow Cliff’

On Friday the 30th of June at 10.30 hrs. our Nb. 428 ‘Arklow Cliff’ will be launched at the Westerbroek shipyard.
The launching will be executed without ceremony, as christening of the ship will be performed in a later stage. Therefore the yard will not be open to the public, however it is of course possible to witness the event from the opposite side of the ‘Winschoterdiep’. Nb. 428 ‘Arklow Cliff’ is the fifth in a series of 10 ships to be built of a new design for Arklow Shipping from Ireland.
With a maximized hold volume of 220.000 cft and a carrying capacity over 5000 deadweight tons, it still falls under the 3000 gross tons limit. Arklow Cliff has one single hold and an 1A iceclass notation. It is propelled by a 1740 kW MaK engine with a single ducted propeller.
The delivery is scheduled for July of this year.
Harry G. Hogeboom

Bericht door Harry G. Hogeboom »

Nb. 428 ‘Arklow Cliff’ is the fifth in a series of 10 ships
Verdienen "ze" daar het befaamde zout in de pap nog aan Bert? Of zijn die aanneemsommen zodanig dat "ze" zich van liever lede naar een faillissement toe werken??
MVG HGH.
"Don't sweat the small stuff"
Bert (R.I.P.)

Geen idee , maar maak me wel zorgen. De werf Ferus Smit bouwde ook een serie voor Symphony op de werf in Leer, de voorlaatste de "Performer" ligt al geruime tijd in de Eemshaven , nu is de onlangs opgeleverde "SYMPHONY PROVIDER" haar gezelschap komen houden !

Groeten Bert (Nog geen veerboot nodig Harry, Koninklijke Niestern Sander zit ook krap in de orders)

Afbeelding
Harry G. Hogeboom

Bericht door Harry G. Hogeboom »

Nieuwbouw en dan opleggen :( :(
Nog geen veerboot nodig Harry
Die dagen zijn voorbij Bert..." Hard learners here" :roll:
MVG HGH.
"Don't sweat the small stuff"
Bob R.I.P.

Bericht door Bob R.I.P. »

Is natuurlijk altijd leuk als het jouw niet betreft.

http://www.ad.nl/video/production/tewat ... man~vp7530
't Leven is niet altoid roist met krente, 't is ok welders gortepap die skift is.
Bert (R.I.P.)

Bij de werf Royal Bodewes te Hoogezand, vindt op donderdag 19 oktober 2017 om 11.00 uur de tewaterlating van bouwnummer 728 "ARKLOW VENUS" plaats.

Bert.Romeling.
Bert (R.I.P.)

Krijg zojuist een mailtje dat de tewaterlating van de "ARKLOW VENUS" morgen door onvoorziene omstandigheden niet door gaat , nu waarschijnlijk op 30 Oktober.

Gr Bert.

Plaats reactie