Nederlandse blusschepen Eerste en Tweede Wereldoorlog

Een gezellig, leuk en informatief Scheepvaartforum
Visje

Nederlandse blusschepen Eerste en Tweede Wereldoorlog

Bericht door Visje »

Hallo allemaal,

Ik krijg via mijn website http://www.netherlandsnavy.nl allerlei vragen over onderwerpen die te maken hebben met scheepvaart in het verleden, maar die feitelijk niets met de Koninklijke Marine (het hoofdonderwerp van m'n site) te maken hebben. Ik kreeg onlangs de volgende mail van een Fransman:
Hello Jen

I discover your Website today. Congratulations, it's an excellent site for a passionate person of history like me.

Maybe you coud help me : I am realizing a book on the fireboats of the World. This book will be published in the middle of year 2010 in France (and in French) by a little editor specialized in maritime history (" Maîtres du Vent ").

This book will be a history of the fireboats of the World with a description of their features, missions, evolutions … It will be illustrated with a lot of quality photos, plans...

So there'll be an chapter on the action of the fireboats during the First and Second World wars in the civilians and militaries harbours. If you have documents, photos (or contacts) on this subject to share with me i'd very happy.

I remain at your disposal for any additional information.

My apologies for my bad English!
Ik dacht in eerste instantie dat hij lichtschepen bedoelde, maar met "fireboats" bedoelt hij blusschepen.

Zijn er goede bronnen over Nederlandse blusschepen uit die periode?

Plaats reactie