Het vervolg van de reportage van Aad.
All the best
Jos

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Bericht door Jos Komen (R.I.P) »

Weer een paar fraaie foto's van Aad van Staveren.
All the best
Jos

De Volvox Scaldia

Afbeelding

De waterway

Afbeelding

De Scelveringhe

Afbeelding
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

De Ham311 op de gevoelige plaat vastgelegd door Aad van Staveren.
All the best
Jos

Afbeelding
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Afbeelding

ss BONTEBOK

Yard No: 795
Current Name: BONTEBOK
Port of Registry: Durban
Shipbuilder: William Simon & Co Renfrew
Engine Builder: William Simons & Co Renfrew
Propulsion: Steam 6cyl triple expansion.3000ihp 10 knots machy aft
Launched: 01 June 1952
Built: 1953
Ship Type: Suction Hopper Dredger
Tonnage: 3318 grt | 1915 nrt | 4176 dwt
Length: 328 feet 10
Breadth: 54 feet 10
Draught: 18 feet 7
Owner: Republic of South Africa (Railways&Hbrs Admin) Durban
Remarks: - Data update by Paul Strathdee - Photo from Tom Carryette -
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Noorse Off-Shore

Hi.
I`m working on board a ship named Normand Draupne, owner is Soldtad ShippingA/S http://www.solstad.no/solstad/web.nsf/pages/mainframe
with home port in Skudenes in the south west Norway.
It is close to my homeplace.
I`m chief Cook, and we are normaly 14 people onboard.
Most of the time we stay by the oil field Statfjord, but 2 years ago we was in Spain and France and take away oild after M/V Prestige.
Sending some photo for you.
You can also look in my web site: http://www.normand-draupne.com/

All the best.

Kristen

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Opgestuurd door J.Roeland

Hoppers en Baggerindustrie
heer Komen
De gestrande Cristoforo Colombo van J.denul in KHomsk Rusland Smit is bezig hem te bergen de foto van de berging met artikel komt hierna
grt J.Roeland

Afbeelding
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Vervolg van J.Roeland

Salvage Operations Update
SALVAGE OPERATIONS UPDATE "“ CRISTOFORO COLOMBO: Dredging operations to remove the grounded Cristoforo Colombo dredger are progressing well at Kholmsk. Already the berm is taking shape around the bow and the stern of the Cristoforo Colombo and depending on the weather the berm may be completed by later this week.
Once the berm is completed, the water level within the contained berm area will be raised to allow salvage operators to refloat the vessel. The berm will then be opened up to allow the dredger to be towed away.
Project Director and Deputy CEO of Sakhalin Energy David Greer visited the site on the weekend to inspect the ongoing salvage operations. Following his visit he commented that, " After this regrettable accident, we gave a commitment that we would not leave Kholmsk until the oil spill clean-up was completed and the Cristoforo Colombo dredger had been refloated and safely removed from the city's shores. We are sticking to that commitment, and it is extremely encouraging to see the progress being made with the dredging work needed to salvage this vessel. If the work continues to progress so well and the weather conditions are right, we expect the Cristoforo Colombo to be refloated and towed away within the next week - a major success for all concerned.

"I am also pleased to report that the improvement and beautification works that we promised to undertake at Primosky Boulevard are also underway, and planning work is progressing on the other social initiatives we have agreed with the Mayor of Kholmsk. There is a saying that in every crisis, there is also opportunity. This is particularly true here, for out of adversity has come a much stronger relationship between Sakhalin Energy and the mayor and people of Kholmsk."
The salvage operations currently taking place in Kholmsk are being handled by the vessel owners European Dredging Company and its appointed salvage contractor Smit International and SakhBASU.

The salvage operations follow the successful completion of clean-up operations at Kholmsk immediately following the grounding of the dredger on September 8th. In total, close to 100 people assisted with the clean-up operations, which included the replacement of contaminated soil and gravel, shoreline cleaning and other reinstatement works - such as whitewashing a monument and seawall blocks. In addition during the clean-up operation, a significant quantity of rubbish unconnected with the spill - including 3 old car bodies, numerous old lorry tyres and a large quantity of bottles, plastic and other rubbish - have also been removed, and the shoreline now looks better than it did before the spill.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Erik

Humber River

Bericht door Erik »

Aan boord van de Humber River heeft in Januari 1996 brand gewoed in de machinekamer.
Dit is gebeurt tijdens baggerwerkzaamheden in de baai van Manilla zij was toen eigendom van Jan de Nul en had de naam Vasco da Gama.
Na deze brand is ze gesloopt.
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Even voor de verandering goed nieuws van Erik Puister.
De rest van de foto's worden later geplaatst.
All the best
Jos

Door de Vasco da Gama is in 2003 een Hole gemaakt separaat van de Hole welke is gemaakt door de Sea Horse.
Zie ook www.jandenul.com newsflash 2003 hier staat een pdf-brochure over dit projekt.
In bijlage een aantal foto's van de Vasco da Gama
Begin diepte was 119 a 120 mtr diepte van de hole is ongeveer 129 mtr

Met vriendelijke groeten
Erik

Afbeelding

Plaats reactie