gezocht

Speciaal voor degenen die op zoek zijn naar oud-collega's.
K.Brouwer

Re: gezocht

Bericht door K.Brouwer »

Hallo Aldo,

Nothing wrong with your memories abt. Salina Cruz,called in the insurance co. after your warning so that's why we had no worries later :lol: . I was the captain at that time 8) .

There is somewhere a sparks from the EA on the forum,he also shows a picture of that vessel.But I don't remember where exactly.

The EVA and NIELSE were brought in by the bank who lended the mortgage for these (and the other Danielsen) vessels, things were pretty mixed up then since different companies were doing the crew,freight and management :shock: . If you sneaked into the office those days and shouted...
DANIELSEN!!!...then half the office jumped through the roof :shock: .

Saw that you're also on the DvdH topic now so hopefully you find some more people there.

Greetings,K.Brouwer.

a.kalcic

Bericht door a.kalcic »

capt.K.BROUWER
In the DAMMERS topic I observed a certain fascination for the old timers meaning awe for figures as MAX HEINEN and it must be so, because this was people who the mission
inpossible presented from mr. OSTERHOF,VANDEREYCK AND VAN EISEREN,they was able
to change in possible, and is a pity that by entering in service the flashy new big ships it was made crew list first class and in the second class remained the people wich earned
the money for to order later the prestige vessels.Sometime my self I get nightmerry"s
when remembering things not learned in the maritime schools, things ilegal and dangerous
but usefull to keep going vessels as the "SIRARA".
And there are story"s and story's, but they are allmost cancelled from memory
because sometime they was not pretty.
ALDO KALCIC
Compass

Bericht door Compass »

Hello Aldo,

Then it was on the P. Queen which I boarded at Dieppe. Together with Ch.Eng. whose name I will leave out (god bless his soul). We were even on strike there for an odd day.
I was the guy who had the computer and printer things on board at that time already.
And I was also the stupid donkey that cleaned up the mess of sooth caused by short-circuit in the airco that my predecessor left behind. Had I seen that an hour earlier than I would have refused to take over.
Remember the leaking ballast tank 5 which was repaired by a diver in Scheveningen? Circular hole just underneath the suction pipe.

Greets,
Bert de Boer
a.kalcic

Bericht door a.kalcic »

BERT DE BOER
I DO NOT REMEMBER THE DIVER IN SCHEVENINGEN, BUT ONE OFF THE BALAST TANKS[ COULD BE
Number 5,did cost allmost my life.IN PONCE PUERTORICO, IT WAS PATCHED FROM TWO DIVERS, ON THE UNDERSIDE OFF THE KEEL, AND I WAS ALONE IN THE DOUBLE BOTTOM IN THE TANK HALF FULL,PUTING THE TOP PART OFF THE PATCH,AND THE ENTRANCE WAS TO FAR AWAY IN CASE OFF
WHATEVER COULD HAPPEN.I WAS DISGUSTED WHEN I DID REEMERGED, AND SAW IN WICH SHIT I
PUT MY SELF.LATER UNTILL MY LAST VOYAGE ON THE QUEEN WE DID HAS MORE LEAKING TANKS,AND NOT ONLLY BALAST, BUT AS WELL SEA INTO FUEL TANKS. NEXT BERICHT MORE COSY STORRY'S.
ALDO
Hansk

Bericht door Hansk »

Datum: 14-06-2010 ( velzeboer.d.p@quicknet.nl / Geen homepage) schreef:

Mijn vader, Arie Wassenaar heeft o.a. gevaren op de Amstelland, Zaanland en als laatste reis juni 1968 op de Waterland. Hij is in febr.2005 overleden. Naar ons toe (3 dochters) heeft hij nooit zoveel verteld over zijn vaar verleden. Ik zou wel eens willen weten, wie er met mijn vader heeft gevaren en hoe hij was aan boord. Wij hebben diverse oude foto's o.a. van voetbalwedstrijden en activiteiten aan dek.
Ik zie graag uw reactie tegemoet. groeten Petra
jacko
Contacteer:

Bericht door jacko »

Hallo Petra

Ik zal je vraag ook even bij de KHL topic zetten
Voor elke oplossing.
Is wel een probleem te bedenken.
Joop
Contacteer:

Bericht door Joop »

hanscruquius schreef:ik ben op zoek naar piet bielsma daar heb ik mee gevaren op de BALI hij was 1e kok en was onder weg overgestapt van af de BAWEAN ,ik was bakker aan boord ook hadden nog een slager en een koksjongen .Die reis dat hij zijn hand verbrande
Hans, Heb je Piet al gevonden? Er staat iemand met die naam op Hyves is 79, houdt van een biertje :wink: en woont in Enkhuizen. Zou dit hem kunnen zijn? Ik heb hem een berichtje gestuurd.
Bijlagen
Piet Bielsma.jpg
Piet Bielsma.jpg (51.89 KiB) 2985 keer bekeken
Stavenuiter

Bericht door Stavenuiter »

Goedemiddag

Heb Piet Bielsma opgespoord, woont hier een blokje achter me, ben zojuist bij hem aan de deur geweest,
om bovenstaand bericht te overhandigen, stond een beetje verbaasd te kijken, maar stond er wel open voor.
Wie weet horen jullie van hem.

Groet Nico.
jaco32

Bericht door jaco32 »

Ik was de slager Ik heet Co ben veel namen kwijt. Weet je nog dat we Indiaantje speelde rond de kachel met de koksmaat.

Plaats reactie